These precision made small diamond drill bits are excellent for drilling small holes in some of the hardest materials around. Very common with jewellery makers, these diamond drill bits are used for drilling holes in shells, drilling holes in glass, drilling holes in beads, drilling holes in sea glass and drilling holes in stone, gemstone, concrete and pebbles.
As with all diamond drill bits you should use water as a lubricant and coolant. Being hollow, allows the water to flow up inside and around the inner core of these drill bits as you are drilling, helping to keep the drill bit cool and removing the debris.
Diamond drill bits are perfect for drilling holes through hard materials such as these:
- Glass, sea glass, beach glass, fused glass
- Stone, gemstones, rock, pebbles
- Ceramic, porcelain, tiles, glazed pottery, plates
- Shell, antler, bone, fossil
- Very hard wood
- 10 sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 22mm, 35mm. 40mm, 50mm